Since I revamped my blog earlier this month, I have been looking at starting a new weekly or monthly series (or two). I have found myself drawn to other bloggers posts about “links they love”, so today, starts the first in a series. My plan for this series – “Links I Love” – is that it will become a monthly series. I hope you find these links as great and interesting as I did!
- Ever wonder about the bedrooms of those TV characters like Carrie Bradshaw and Serena van der Woodsen? Glamour magazine shares some cools details about these rooms.
- Daily Dose of Design shares the “11 shoes every woman needs in her closet”, from flats to stilettos, and booties to a good pair of tennis shoes.
- Want to know what people are putting on their Amazon wish list? BuzzFeed shares 21 things, including an inflatable hot tub, an acrylic make-up organizer, and dry shampoo.
- Planning a summer vacation to Spain? Lonely Planet details 18 free things to do in Barcelona.
- I’m ready to color my hair again (mainly to hide my gray roots), and I’m loving the rose gold hair color trend. Check out Popsugar for details on to get this color.
- I’m heading to LA at the beginning of August (for a blogger conference) and I’m hoping to try some of the LA eats (California Donuts and In-N-Out Burger) as described by Claire, founder of Adventure at Work blog.
- Store-bought scrubs can be expensive, so why not make your own. Try out one or two of the “10 homemade scrubs and washes” as detailed by the team at A Cultivated Nest.
- If you loved Downton Abbey and love to read, then check out these books from BookBub Blog.
- Need to declutter your brain? Then try mind mapping. Check out Red and Honey for more details.