My oldest niece, Kyra, pointed out a week or so ago that Fall doesn’t officially start until September 22nd. But with the official start of Fall less than three weeks away, now is the time to check out the trends that were all over the runway and see how you can incorporate them into your every day style this Fall.
1. 3-D Flowers, like the Ivanka Trump beaded 3D-floral dress. Or the stunning white wedding dress from Marchesa (even though this is from the Spring and not the Fall, this dress would be perfect for a sunny Fall wedding day).
2. Cover up with a Cape, the the amazing floor-length cape from Zuhair Murad Haute Couture collection.
3. High Fashion Gloves, like to fingerless gloves from Chanel and the long leather gloves from Victoria Beckham.
4. Couture Crop Tops, like this cropped sweaters on the runways of Aquilano.Rimondi, Victoria Beckham, and Milly.
5. Tall Boots, like those walking the runways of Fendi, Versus Versace, and Dolce & Gabbana.
6. Menswear Inspired Designs, like those designed by Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Siriano, and Stella McCartney.
7. Bold Hats, like these from the runways of Miu Miu, Anna Sui, and Marc Jacobs.
Looking for real life application of these trends?
Capes are so lady-like, and at the same time, they are stylish and keep you warm. Basically, they go with any outfit.
Which trend do you see yourself wearing this Fall?