Most weekends, you can find me in my favorite pair of jeans, a tank top, and a jacket of some sort. Where I’m going and how long I’ll be on my feet will determine what shoes I wear. Today’s dress form outfit is totally a “casual Saturday” look. And since today is only supposed to be a high of 64, this lightweight jacket will be perfect over this tank top as I run around Knoxville!
There are many ways to transition this outfit from Winter to Spring:
- Trade a heavy blanket scarf for a thin scarf.
- Layer on several long necklaces and add some bangles.
- Wear a cool fedora, trilby, or Panama hat, and a pair of aviators.
- Trade the heels for some comfy white sneakers or a pair of havaianas.
- Roll up the sleeves of the jacket and then push them up over the elbows for that cool girl vibe.
How would you style this outfit?